4, 16, 30, 20, 10, 14, and 26 are represented on a pie chart.
- Which of the following statements correctly describe(s) cathode rays? - 06/27/2022
- A convex mirror is used as a driving mirror because… - 06/27/2022
- A transistor functions mainly as a… - 06/27/2022
4, 16, 30, 20, 10, 14, and 26 are represented on a pie chart. Find the sum of the angles of the bisectors representing all numbers equals to or greater than 16
If 4, 16, 30, 20, 10, 14 and 26 are represented on a pie chart, the sum of the angles of the bisectors representing all numbers equals to or greater than 16 is 138.
Numbers equal or greater than 16 = 16, 30, 20, and 26
The sum of numbers equal or greater than 16 = 16 + 30 + 20 + 26 = 92
Sum of all the numbers = 4 + 16 + 30 + 20 + 10 + 14 + 26 = 120
The angle representing numbers that is equal or greater than 16 = 92/120 × 360
The sum of the angle between the bisectors is also equal to 276⁰.
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is incorrect.
- Option B is not correct.
- C is incorrect.
- D is the correct answer.
You may please note these/this:
- Angle formed by one of the numbers = (the number / sum of all the numbers) × 360
- Sum of the angles of all the bisectors of the angles in a pie chart = sum of all the angles since it is formed within the circle.
If you love our answers, you can simply join our community and also provide answers like this, fellow learners like you will appreciate it.
/ culled from 2021 JAMB-UTME MATHEMATICS question 22 /