- Which of the following statements correctly describe(s) cathode rays? - 06/27/2022
- A convex mirror is used as a driving mirror because… - 06/27/2022
- A transistor functions mainly as a… - 06/27/2022
A box contains 10 black, 4 green and 6 yellow pens. What is the probability of picking yellow pen with eyes closed?
- A. 1/5
- B. 7/10
- C. 3/10
- D. 1/2
Black = 10
Green = 4
Yellow = 6
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is incorrect.
- Option B is incorrect.
- C is correct.
- D is not the correct answer.
You may please note these/this:
- Probability is usually calculated as the number of required outcomes divided by the number of possible outcomes.
Use the questions and answers session to raise further questions and deal more on this topic…
You can also freely share this page with friends.
/ culled from 2017 JAMB-UTME mathematics past question 15 /