- Which of the following statements correctly describe(s) cathode rays? - 06/27/2022
- A convex mirror is used as a driving mirror because… - 06/27/2022
- A transistor functions mainly as a… - 06/27/2022
A supply of 400V is connected across capacitors of 3µf and 6µf in series. Calculate the charge
The appropriate formula relating voltage, capacitance, and charge is given by:
Q = CV
Where Q = charge = ?
V = voltage across the terminals = 400V
C = capacitance of the capacitors which can be calculated as a resultant of the two series connected capacitors.
For capacitors in series,
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is correct.
- Option B is incorrect.
- C is incorrect.
- D is not the correct answer.
You may please note these/this:
- The formula relating capacitance, charge, and voltage, is given by: Q = CV.
Use the questions and answer section to correct, express, and contribute your views.
You can also help share this page with friends.
/culled from 2019 JAMB-UTME physics question 24/