Arrange the following numbers in ascending order of magnitude 6/7…
Posted by: QuizTablet 582 views MATH
Quick Navigation Panel hide
Latest posts by QuizTablet (see all)
- Find the range of 2, 6, 8, 10, 25, 3, 4, and 32… - 06/01/2023
- A liquid that will dissolve fat is… - 06/01/2023
- In the manufacture of iron in the blast furnace… - 06/01/2023
Arrange the following numbers in ascending order of magnitude 6/7, 13/15, 0.865
To resolve this, we would have to reduce the fractions to their corresponding decimals and then compare each value.
6/7 = 0.857
13/15 = 0.867
0.865 = 0.865
So, arranging these in ascending order, we have:
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is incorrect. 13/15 is greater than 0.865
- Option B is correct.
- C is not correct.
- D is not the correct answer.
You may please note these/this:
- To avoid mistakes, you can quickly reduce the fractions into decimals so that you can easily compare.
- If you love our answers, you can login to comment and say hi to us at the comment section…
To raise new related questions, click the ASK A QUESTION BOTTON down this page…
/ culled from 2020 JAMB-UTME mathematics past question 21 /