- A convex mirror is used as a driving mirror because-2… - 08/12/2022
- Natural radioactivity consists of the emission… - 08/12/2022
- In the above diagram MN is perpendicular to ON and MP… - 08/12/2022
Calculate the temperature change when 500 J of heat is supplied to 100g of water.
(specific heat capacity of water = 4.2j/g°C)
The right formula for this problem will be that for the specific heat capacity of water which is given by:
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is incorrect.
- Option B is incorrect.
- C is correct.
- D is not the correct answer.
You may please note these/this:
- No need to convert the mass from gram to kilogram, this is because our specific heat capacity value is given in terms of gram and not kilogram.
- Always ensure that your calculations are done in consistent units.
Use the questions and answers session to raise further questions and deal more on this topic…
You can also freely share this page with friends.
/ culled from 2016 JAMB-UTME physics past question 4 /