- Which of the following is a set of neutral oxides? - 11/25/2022
- A secondary alkanol can be oxidized to give… - 11/25/2022
- The IUPAC name for CH3CH2COOCH2CH3 is… - 11/25/2022
Smallest distance from point to a circle
Determine the distance between point P(3, 4) and Q(4, 5)
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is incorrect.
- Option B is correct.
- C is incorrect.
- D is not the correct answer.
You may please note these/this:
- The distance between two co-ordinate points is the square root of the addition of the squares of the difference between corresponding points, as shown above.
Use the questions and answers session to raise further questions and deal more on this topic…
You can also freely share this page with friends.
/ culled from 2017 JAMB-UTME mathematics past question 35 /