- Which of the following statements correctly describe(s) cathode rays? - 06/27/2022
- A convex mirror is used as a driving mirror because… - 06/27/2022
- A transistor functions mainly as a… - 06/27/2022
Find the mean of the data
- A. 4.91
- B. 3.26
- C. 4.26
- D. 6.57
Mean = summation of (frequency X score) divided by summation of frequency only.
Hence, mean = 150/46 = 3.26
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is incorrect.
- Option B is correct.
- C is incorrect.
- D is not the correct answer.
You may please note these/this:
- Mean is calculated as summation of (fx) divided by summation of (f).
Use the questions and answers session to correct, express, and contribute your views.
You can also share this page with friends.
/culled from 2019 JAMB-UTME mathematics question 14/