- Which of the following statements correctly describe(s) cathode rays? - 06/27/2022
- A convex mirror is used as a driving mirror because… - 06/27/2022
- A transistor functions mainly as a… - 06/27/2022
Find the radius of a sphere whose surface area is 154 cm2 [take π = 22/7]
- A. 1.75cm
- B. 3.00cm
- C. 3.50cm
- D. 7.00cm
Surface area of sphere:
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is incorrect.
- Option B is incorrect.
- C is correct.
- D is not the correct answer.
You may please note these/this:
- Surface area of a sphere is given by 4 times pi times r-square.
Use the questions and answers session to deal further on this topic…
You can also freely share this page with friends.
/ culled from 2018 JAMB-UTME mathematics question 39 /