- Which of the following is a set of neutral oxides? - 11/25/2022
- A secondary alkanol can be oxidized to give… - 11/25/2022
- The IUPAC name for CH3CH2COOCH2CH3 is… - 11/25/2022
Average Power Associated With A Resistor Derivation - Laws Of Nature
For the general equation of the nature…
Equilibrium constant equals the multiplication of concentrations of the products raised to the power of their corresponding number of moles, divided by the product of the concentration of the reactants raised to the power of their corresponding number of moles.
For the above reaction, the equilibrium constant equals option D
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is incorrect.
- Option B is incorrect.
- C is incorrect.
- D is the correct answer.
You may please note these/this:
- Equilibrium constant equals the rate of forward reaction divided by that of backward reaction.
- When the rate of forward reaction in the above reaction is divided by that of backward reaction, option D will be arrived at.
Use the questions and answer section to correct, express, and contribute your views.
You can also share this page with friends.
/ culled from 2019 JAMB-UTME Chemistry question 24 /