- Which of the following statements correctly describe(s) cathode rays? - 06/27/2022
- A convex mirror is used as a driving mirror because… - 06/27/2022
- A transistor functions mainly as a… - 06/27/2022
If y = x² – 3x + 4, find dy/dx at x = 5
- A. 9
- B. 3
- C. 5
- D. 7
Here, we are required to differentiate, and then substitute 5 for x in the answer gotten from the differentiation.
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is incorrect.
- Option B is incorrect.
- C is incorrect.
- D is the correct answer.
You may please note these/this:
- Any number raised to the power of zero is = 1
- Any number raised to the power of 1 is = the same number.
If you love our answers, you can login to comment and say hi to us at the comment section…
To raise new related questions, click the ASK A QUESTION BOTTON down this page!
/ culled from 2015 JAMB-UTME mathematics past question 17 /