- Which of the following is a set of neutral oxides? - 11/25/2022
- A secondary alkanol can be oxidized to give… - 11/25/2022
- The IUPAC name for CH3CH2COOCH2CH3 is… - 11/25/2022
19 Random Animals Facts | fun animal facts | facts about animals
Some of the features of an animal are scales, teeth, nares, and backbone. The animal is likely to be a?
Some of the features of an animal are scales, teeth, nares, and backbone. The animal is likely to be a lizard… this is because a lizard possesses all the features mentioned.
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is incorrect. Toads do not have teeth, although frogs do.
- Option B is incorrect. Birds do not have teeth.
- C is correct. lizards have teeth, scales, nares (or small nostrils), and backbones.
- D is not the correct answer. Rats do not have scales on their bodies, although they may have some on their tails.
You may please note these/this:
- Rats have hairs and not scales.
- Lizards have teeth.
- Birds have no teeth.
- Toads have no teeth.
- Frogs may have teeth.
- The nares are a pair of small openings for taking in air, similar to nostrils in most animals.
/ culled from 2021 JAMB-UTME BIOLOGY question 3 /