- Which of the following is a set of neutral oxides? - 11/25/2022
- A secondary alkanol can be oxidized to give… - 11/25/2022
- The IUPAC name for CH3CH2COOCH2CH3 is… - 11/25/2022
Find the x - coordinate of a Point on a Line Given by its Equation
The locus of a point moving with equal distance from a point is
- A. a parabola
- B. a sphere
- C. an ellipse
- D. a circle
If a line is moving so that at any point, the distance between the line and a specific point is always the same, then the line must be a circle, and the constant distance between the line and the point is the radius, and the point is the canter of the circle.
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is incorrect.
- Option B is incorrect.
- C is incorrect.
- D is the correct answer.
You may please note these/this:
- Locus simply means a particular strict pattern in which a line follows.
- A circle is a locus of any point that is always of equal distance from the center (radius).
Use the questions and answers session to raise further questions and deal more on this topic…
You can also FREELY share this page with friends.
/ culled from 2017 JAMB-UTME mathematics past question 18 /