The pie chart above shows the sectoral allocation of 2700 fruits…
- Which of the following statements correctly describe(s) cathode rays? - 06/27/2022
- A convex mirror is used as a driving mirror because… - 06/27/2022
- A transistor functions mainly as a… - 06/27/2022
The pie chart above shows the sectoral allocation of 2700 fruits. Find the number of oranges
- A. 1000
- B. 400
- C. 600
- D. 800
The total angles = 4x + 4x + 4x + 3x + 3x = 18x
Total number of oranges = 4x/18x × 2700
= 2/9 × 2700
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is incorrect.
- Option B is incorrect.
- C is correct.
- D is not the correct answer.
You may please note these/this:
- This question does not necessarily require the use of 360 degrees to find a solution.
If you love our answers, you can login to comment and say hi to us at the comment section…
To raise new related questions, click the ASK A QUESTION BOTTON down this page!
/culled from 2015 JAMB-UTME mathematics past question 23 /