- Which of the following statements correctly describe(s) cathode rays? - 06/27/2022
- A convex mirror is used as a driving mirror because… - 06/27/2022
- A transistor functions mainly as a… - 06/27/2022
The venn diagram show a class of 50 students with the games they play. How many students play only two games?
- A. 15
- B. 16
- C. 18
- D. 20
The number of students that play only two games = the sum of all numbers intersecting only two sports.
This is = 4 + 3 + 8 = 15
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is correct.
- Option B is incorrect.
- C is incorrect.
- D is not the correct answer.
You may please note these/this:
- From the venn diagram, the number of students that play all three sports = 2
- The number that play only one sport = 10 + 7 + 6 = 23
- And the number of students that do not play any of the games = 10.
You are free to add your own answers below this page to assist others improve their learning.
You can also click the golden ASK A QUESTION BOTTON down this page to raise new related questions… OUR COMMUNITY OF EXPERTS WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TACKLE IT…
/ culled from 2016 JAMB-UTME mathematics past question 10 /