Which of the following describes the chemical properties of acid?
We are required to identify the option that truly represents a chemical property of an acid.
Now we know that inorganic acids generally reacts with trioxocarbonate (iv) salts to give off carbondioxide gas.
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is incorrect. We have an answer among the other options.
- Option B is incorrect. The arbitrary appearance of ammonia among the products is questionable.
- C is incorrect. the absence of water as one of the products makes this option a doubt.
- D is the correct answer. Trioxocarbonate (iv) bases always react with inorganic acids to produce salt, water, and carbondioxide.
You may please note these/this:
- Acids react with trioxocarbonate (iv) bases to give off carbondioxide gas among other products.
Use the questions and answers section to correct, express, and contribute your views.
You can also share this page with friends.
/culled from 2019 JAMB-UTME Chemistry question 38/