Which of the following is the best…preparation of oxygen?
Posted by: QuizTablet 834 views CHEMISTRY
Quick Navigation Panel hide
1 Which of the following is the best starting material for the preparation of oxygen? Heating of trioxonitrate (v) of
Latest posts by QuizTablet (see all)
- A liquid that will dissolve fat is… - 06/01/2023
- In the manufacture of iron in the blast furnace… - 06/01/2023
- Using Context Clues and Synonyms for Maximum Retention - 05/31/2023
Which of the following is the best starting material for the preparation of oxygen? Heating of trioxonitrate (v) of
- A. Pb
- B. Zn
- C. Ca
- D. Na
Heating of lead(II)trioxonitrate (v) decomposes it to gives off oxygen, lead oxide, and nitrogen dioxide.
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is correct.
- Option B is incorrect.
- C is incorrect.
- D is not the correct answer.
You may please note these/this:
- Sodium nitrate also decomposes on heating to give off oxygen, but that of lead is more common.
Use the questions and answer section to correct, express, and contribute your views.
You can also share this page with friends.
/culled from 2019 JAMB-UTME Chemistry question 10/