Which of the following represents…in ammonium chloride?
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Which of the following is a set of neutral oxides? - 11/25/2022
- A secondary alkanol can be oxidized to give… - 11/25/2022
- The IUPAC name for CH3CH2COOCH2CH3 is… - 11/25/2022
Which of the following represents the kind of bonding present in ammonium chloride?
- A. Ionic only
- B. Covalent only
- C. Ionic and dative covalent
- D. Dative covalent
Now for the right answer to the above question:
- Option A is incorrect. although an ionic bond exists, it is not the only bond present.
- Option B is incorrect. there is no ordinary covalent bond present here.
- C is correct. A combination of both ionic and dative bond can be found.
- D is not the correct answer. Dative covalent not the only bond available.
You may please note these/this:
- Ionic bonds are usually polar in charge when they dissociate in water.
- More than one type of bond can be found within a complex compound.
Use the questions and answer section to correct, express, and contribute your views.
You can also share this page with friends.
/culled from 2019 JAMB-UTME Chemistry question 22/